Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, it's been awhile........too long actually...

Wow, I can't it's been so long since my last blog. This is my first blog to type now that I'm sixteen! Hahaha. And I'm actually on the last Twilight book in the series too...... This series has taken me a very short time to read. They're amazing books too! I thought they would be really corny and cheesy romance novels at first, but whoa, was I surprised or what? Other than that my time as been focused on school, more school, and then waiting impatiently for Christmas Break to get here. IT'S ONLY TWO DAYS AWAY NOW! haha I'm so glad too. I need a break from reality so bad...... Even though, I'll be ever to get away from reality. Reality is harsh, but, it's not enough to break me from my core. My core, it self, has been tested by stress this last six weeks. Might I add that I'm not that durable when it comes to stress either. I made it though, thanks to Jesus lol seriously though, I wouldn't have if it weren't for him. I love testing my faith for some reason. Though it's risky, I do it. My faith is the most important thing I have in Christ. I'm pretty sure it's one of my most important spiritual gifts too. And when I think about it, my family as a whole, isn't a faith based thing. They're most focused on doing, than knowing. They're believers, but worry warts at the same time basically lol. Knowing for me, changes my whole perspective most of the time. For instance, I know that I have a purpose, I have faith that I have a purpose here in the world. For some people, knowing isn't enough, they seem to have to make it all on their own. The fact that I don't have to make it, that I only have to have faith, changes everything..............*sigh* I wish that bell would ring hehe

1 comment:

alexxx. said...

I'm glad you're 16 now. For reasons that I will not name. *cough*